on Saturday, I organized a Karaoke-off between the company I currently work for and where I used to work. I love Karaoke and most of my current and former colleagues love it as well so it was only natural that I fused the two groups together with the vehicle that allows people to acheive their ultimate dream of stardom, especially when intoxicated. Initially, I had this cool idea of scoring each singing but when you're at a pub where other people are dying to get up and sing, it's tough to take turns and score. Plus, we were all having a great time. If nothing else, the two nonprofit organization professionals got to network and for some, found their next date :-) The party was held at the Courtside Restaurant in Cambridge near Central Sq.
The pictures pretty much sums up the night. Hey, who's the drunk Asian guy?
I really need to stop sticking out my tongue and making stupid gang signs.... I look retarded.
1 comment:
With those gang signs you must have won first place.
Post a Comment