Our friends and family are leaving us this month. No, we didn’t do anything and they don’t hate us. Most of them are moving out of Massachusetts for various reasons, but so many of them are leaving all at once at the end of this month that we simply don’t have the time for proper good byes! Let’s see who is leaving us:
My parents – to Philly
Mitchell – to Venice Beach, CA
Matt and Laura – to China
Caitlin – to San Francisco, CA
It’s no brain surgery that people often move during the hot days of summer (unlike us who moved in cold freezing days of Feb.), but it is pretty unusual for so many of my close friends, let alone my parents to move all in one month. I am truly going to miss everyone on that aforementioned list simply because we hang out so often. If they all moved locally, I wouldn’t be writing this. Well, we’re going to miss them dearly. Mitchell, Matt and Laura are all hopefully coming back to MA in a year or so, but still, to lose all of them such early stage of summer just really sucks.
----------------
A few weeks ago, Matt and Kate had their first child, Logan Richard Messina. Adie and I’ve been meaning to go see their son but we’ve been so busy that it’s difficult to find time. Anyway, congratulations to a very happy couple! HAPPY PARENTING!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a solution to everyone moving- You guys can move too! I've heard that San Francisco is an AMAZING city...
You got a picture of Ashley and Mitch! Precious!
Hey buddy happy birthday. I'd call you but we disconnected the phones.
Post a Comment