Karaoke 2.0 (12/5)
There's a new tradition that I've started at my company: Karaoke. Last time, I organized a karaoke party with a bunch of co-workers going up against my former co-workers from my previous employer. It was a such big success that people at work have demanded another, thus the creation of Karaoke 2.0. The 1.0 was held at the Courtside Cafe in Cambridge, which is a typical American bar karaoke style place. The 2.0 was gonna be better. I reserved a studio room so that everyone had a chance to sing. It was expensive as hell but everyone thought it was worth it. Yes, we will have 3.0.

I haven't seen this guy in ages!

Ry and Mike Sis. doing the Humpdee

Me and Hannah. I really need to stop with the signs

J.T. just chillin

Hannah and Mike doing their thang

French, always the crowd pleaser

Holla at a player when you see one

It's about the passion

haha ... yeah.
--------------------------------------------
Peter and Lindsay's Holiday Party (12/6)
Lindsay is a good friend of ours and her and her boyfriend threw a big formal holiday party at their apartment on Saturday. Their house is amazing and frankly, we were jealous. It was a fun event that was catered by a local sushi restaurant so of course, I spent most of the evening standing next to the kitchen counter where I ate and ate plates and plates of sushi. Adie, Sara and Alisha all had a great time.

Adie
-------------------------------------
In other news, Adie tried eating meat for several weeks until she realized that it was bothering her stomach. She's now back on her vegetarian diet.
Starting today, I am no longer drinking alcohol. I drank way too much in the past few weeks and did more harm to my internal organs than I have ever done in all four years as an undergrad. In an effort to reverse this terrible trend, I am staying away from alcohol for awhile. I'm not sure if I want to make this a permanent habit because I really do enjoy drinking. But I think I just need to go on an alcohol diet.


3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations on your new job! That's so exciting, Adie!
We miss you guys a lot!
Love from China,
Laura
Animals need to be hugged not eaten. And silly Koreans need to drink booze like the players they are. Better recognize.
Go Team Veg!
thanks for the holiday card!
Post a Comment