Monday, December 17, 2007

Tenacity holiday dinner party

Tonight, I went to my company's holiday party at 29 Newbury Street restaurant. Adie and I had grilled salmon, which was cooked to perfection! It was slightly on the rare side, but I guess that's how luxury restaurants serve them. It was flaky on the outside and moist on the inside. Mmm! The restaurant owner (who's a good friend of our Founder) generously donated a case of wine (Pinot Noir and Chardannay). We also had an open bar the whole night, so after a few rum & cokes, I couldn't really taste the wine.







This was a much better party than last year's, which was held at Jillian's. Instead of nice dinner and free drinks, we were forced to participate in random games and eat small appetizers. And drinks weren't even free!

I think it's a sign of serious growth at my company...

No comments: